Ganz Law, P.C.
163 SE 2nd Ave.
P.O. Box 2200
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
503.844.9009 or 503.844.9320
These local directions assume you're starting in Portland, Oregon.
- From U.S. 26, also called the Sunset Highway, exit at Glencoe Road (Exit 57).
- From the offramp, turn left (south) and follow NW Glencoe Road for 4.4 miles.
- Continue through a gentle S-curve as NW Glencoe road becomes N 1st Avenue.
- Continue on N 1st Avenue into downtown Hillsboro until you reach SE Washington Street.
- Turn left (east) on SE Washington and go one block
- Turn left (north) onto SE 2nd Avenue.
- Our office is about 135 feet past the intersection on the left side at 163 SE 2nd Avenue.
- Parking is free for two hours on either side of the street. Parking is also free for two hours in the covered Civic Center lot. There is an entrance to the Civic Center parking lot on the left side of 2nd Avenue just past our office. Here's a view from space and a link to Google Maps.
Light Rail Directions
Ganz Law is within easy walking distance of the to the Portland MAX Light Rail system.
- From Portland or Gresham, take a "Hillsboro" train on the Blue Line. From Hillsboro, take a "City Center" train on the Blue Line.
- Exit the train at the
Hillsboro Central/SE 3rd station. You are now on SE Washington Street.
- Walk a block and a half west to NE 2nd Avenue and cross the street.
- Walk north on NE 2nd Avenue about 130 feet yards until you reach our office at 163 SE 2nd Ave. Here's a view from space.
The TriMet Trip Planner offers point-to-point fare and schedule information as well as realtime information on westbound trains arriving in Hillsboro or eastbound departing trains to Portland and Gresham.
This web site offers general information that may or may not apply in your particular case. Please consult an attorney for specific solutions to your legal needs. No attorney-client or
other relationship will be created by visiting this site.
Until this firm determines through direct contact with you that representation is appropriate and can be undertaken, please do not submit any confidential information or other particulars
relating to a matter for which you seek legal representation.
The firm's attorneys are licensed to practice law before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, in the State of Oregon, or in other jurisdictions as noted for each attorney. Representation in some matters may entail the use of associate counsel licensed in a relevant jurisdiction.
© 2001–2014 Ganz Law, P.C.